Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Fearless is my word

What is your word for 2016?  Mine is Fearless.
It really started in 2015 when I had major surgery and needed to dig deep.  Now, facing other issues in my personal life, Fearless is screaming at me.  Where do I get me comfort and courage?
  From a host of sources.  I get it from my runs (Just accomplished a 5 mile run without stopping 2 days ago), taking good care of my health, from my meditations, my family, my friends, my children, my universe and from my inner guidance system.  Jump on the Fearless Bus, you will be so much stronger!
What is your 2016 word?
Where do you get your Comfort and Courage?

1 comment:

  1. My word is BOUNCE. Always think about those small superballs I would play with as a kid. The harder I get slammed down the higher I bounce back to higher heights. Energy is neither created or destroyed. it is just transformed. I try to change negative energy that knocks me down into positive energy that helps me reach new heights.

    ReplyDelete