Thursday, September 4, 2014

What do you give Energy to?

When I work with my clients we do a lot around the Law of Attraction (LOA).  The energy you put out is the energy you get back.  In other words, if you give off negative energy, you will receive negative energy.  Make sense?  Then when something "bad" happens (although I am  not sure "bad" things happen, as everything happens for a reason), we can reflect back and ask ourselves, "How did I attract ________ to my life".  Sometimes it takes some figuring out, other times it comes easy.

When I have a client that is in the process of dating and looking for the "right" mate, I ask them, "So what do you want?".  And we make a list of all the traits and delicious things that they want to get from their next date.....  Then after the dates we focus on what was good about the date and focus on that for the next time and then the next time......  WE Have such GREAT Results!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment