Friday, September 19, 2014

Do What you Love to Do!

I never, ever, ever thought of myself as a runner.  When I was in high school I would run around my block for exercise.  I was not a very good runner when I played Field Hockey (hence, I was always put on defense).  Just about a year ago I started running..... What a life changer!!  This week I went at 6 am, the sun wasn't up yet, the roads were quite and the beautiful moon was still out.  During my run I turned my life and my purpose over to the universe.  I felt incredible inner peace.  I know that the clients that I am seeing now are meant to be with me.  I know in my heart that we are perfect matches and that I will be guided to give them the exact care that they need.  Between my years of experience and skill, while guided by the universe, I am right where I am supposed to be and doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing.  I am doing what I love: running in the morning and being the best social worker I can be! I am blessed.

Me and Suzanne after our first Race

My first 5K 11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment