Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Being Inspired.... But in Vegas???

Where do you get your inspiration?

There are many things and people that inspire me.  I love getting inspiration from none other than Facebook.  I belong to all of these groups that post quotes, stories and pictures about the law of attraction, running, spirituality, etc.  I get inspired by my clients.  I learn from them all the time.  People bare their soul and inner most thoughts and feelings with me. I treasure their trust  in me and willingness to work hard on themselves and overcome their roadblocks.

But this week, I am getting my inspiration from some place else.  This week is my time to refill my bucket.  I am in Las Vegas with my dear friend.  We are going to play for a few days (spa, gamble, dinner/show, etc.).  Then at the end of the week we will be scrapbooking for three days straight from morning to night!  We will be with 300+ other scrapbookers with amazing inspirational teachers.  The instructors here are the top teachers, but they do so much more.  They share a piece of themselves and encourage everyone to be the best person that they can be.

So yeah, believe it or not, My inspiration this week is all taking place in Vegas baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment